Summer Camp 2019 - THE ARENA GAMES All American Camp
We are very excited to announce that G3 America Martial Arts will be hosting its “ALL AMERICAN” Summer Camp 2020!! Our activities and games will engage our campers in “THE ARENA GAMES” themed challenges, games, drills and more, while having a lot of fun!!
This year we are, once again, besides field trips, themed activities, Taekwondo classes and more, campers will be able to choose weekly specials (one special/week). Our All AMERICAN CAMP will offer the following specials: JR Ninja Warrior, Soccer, Basketball, Weapons, Dance, Taekwondo Olympic, Flag Football and Youth Strength/Conditioning Training.
Also, our ALL AMERICAN campers will be introduced to community and sports leaders as our guest speakers sharing their life experience in pursue of greatness and, most importantly, their walk with God and how it has impacted their lives and purpose!
We believe every child was made for greatness and for an unmatched purpose with unique gifts and our goal, besides providing an amzing and fun time, is to build their confidence, faith and understanding what has been made available to them in believing they can make a natural and supernatural impact in the life of others and live an outstanding and purposed life!! Our kids are the next generation and they carry an enormous potential to make great things happen… It will be a powerful, joyful and unforgettable summer!!
We are very excited!! Fun, challenges, leadership instruction, awesome field trips and a lot more!!! All partnering with God to be transformed by His Love and have the best Summer ever!!
Our spaces are limited and we encourage you to register early to take advantage of “EARLY BIRD” discounts! Registrations are now open! Packages starting as low as $135/week.
Registrations are now open and spaces are limited! Call (954) 971-5233 for additional information and availability.
Summer Camp Registration Forms
- Summer Camp 2020 Registration Form
- Summer Camp Weekly Rate Sheet
- Summer Camp 2020 Payment Form
- Instruction Waiver and Release of Liability
- Ninja Warrior Waiver
View the G3 America Martial Arts Website
List of Activities
Below you will find a list of activities, and Field Trips
Outside Field Trips
- Water Parks
- Indoor Bouncing and Fun Places (Monkey Joes, Intensity, WOW Factory, Flippo’s, Chuck’n Cheese etc.…)
- Social Fun Project Sites
- Museum and Educational/ Historical Sites
- Movie Theaters
- Bowling and Ice Skating
- Laser Tag and more…
- THE ARENA GAMES Themed Challenges and Activities
- THE ARENA GAMES Arts and Crafts projects
- History of SPORTS/ ARENA GAMES Prizes Contest
- JR Ninja Warrior Training
- Air Track Acrobatic Classes
- Weekly Specials: basketball, soccer, dance, tumbling etc…
- Basic and Advanced Gymnastic Jumps and Acrobatic tricks
- Leadership daily talk and projects
- Martial Arts Self Defense Classes and Weapons
- Soccer, Basketball, Dodge Ball and Team Challenge Tournaments
- Obstacle Courses / Strength and Conditioning
- Take the time to draw closer to God and pray for our friends and family
- Competition and TaeKwonDo Daily Program/Classes and others
Community Leaders Speakers:
Once a week, community and sports leaders are invited to come to G3 as our Summer Camp speakers to impact and stretch our camper’s vision of greatness and to encourage them and their gifts.